CHILD DENTAL CARE
In Peadiatric Dentistry, dental procedures for infants, children& young adults follow the same basic pattern as adult procedures except for the very important difference that each one is carried out with the particular needs of our young patients, their physical as well as psychological needs.
We offer peadiatric dental procedures and related services that are designed to either prevent dental problems or correct existing ones. These procedures and services include:
• Dental examinations with digital x-rays achieving 90% reduction in radiation exposure.
• Tooth extractions
• Oral Hygiene and preventive care by our excellent team
• Application of dental sealants for greatly enhanced protection from tooth decay especially in the vulnerable molar areas
• Fluoride treatments for overall cavity prevention
• Metal Free Fillings for stronger and better looking restorations
• Cosmetic dental bonding for creating a beautiful bright smile
• Interceptive orthodontics (space maintainer,bite correction blocks, arch expansion appliances, habit breaking appliances etc.)
• Stainless Steel Crowns (SSC)